We have been looking at forces in Inquiry.
Look at all our amazing designs.
In our design briefs we talked about wing shapes, the front of the plane whether it would be better flat or pointed and how hard we needed to push our planes to make them fly far.
We measured 8 metres out in the hallway. Each plane had two takeoffs.
Ready to launch.
Whoops! Someone went off track.
Can you guess who it is?
And the furthest flying plane today was.............
How far did the winning plane fly? Leave us a comment if you know.
Great work everyone! I think your paper planes all look awesome. I wonder if many of you saw the movie about paper planes? I couldn't see how far the winning plane flew - was it further than the 8m?!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow, you guys did a fantastic job building your planes from your design briefs. I wonder how many of you have ideas about how to redesign you plane to make it go further... We will try this again next week!
ReplyDeleteLoving the paper planes. We have been making paper planes all weekend at home.
ReplyDeleteI liked making paper planes with everyone at school!
ReplyDeleteWell done 1 / 2 SF
ReplyDeleteMy paper plane flew further that 8 m!
ReplyDeleteMy paper plane got stuck on the first throw. Then it flew 7m on the second throw.
ReplyDeletegreat paper planes everyone!
ReplyDeletenice art 12sf
ReplyDeleteGreat job 1/2sf and I hope we have much more fun doing our stuff at school.
ReplyDelete